| | promote your tumblr?
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
I’m legitimately amazed at the fact that women can actually grow a person in their uterus without even trying
and then the people CRAWL OUT OF THEIR VAGINA
COVERED IN ECTOPLASM
AND NO ONE EVEN TRIES TO KILL IT LIKE THAT’S A COMPLETELY NORMAL OCCURRENCE FOR US
I don’t think the person writing this realizes that they crawled out of a uterus once
I was a C section check your privilege
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN